Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Projects


Haven't had time to post, been trying to work on sewing projects while i am feeling good. I have a few things that are on a deadline..Christmas!

I am taking part in the

"2009 RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CRAYOLA CHARITY CHALLENGE" Hosted by Quiltaholic

http://alifetimewritteninquilts.blogspot.com/, on HGTV quilt board. I finally got it all pieced and sandwiched, and it has been sent off to Needlecrazy (Carol) to be quilted!


SALE OF TICKETS: The sale of raffle tickets will start on Jan 2nd, 2009 after all quilts have been sent in, and will run until July 2009. The actual drawing date will be announced later but it will be in July.

COST OF TICKETS: The cost of the tickets will be 2.00 each or 3 for 5.00.100% of the proceeds of this raffle will benefit:

Ronald McDonald House of Dallas

5641 Southwestern Medical Avenue

Dallas, TX 75235

rmhdallas.com

214-631-7354


WE have 39 Quilts being made or already done!

Want to see some of them that are finished?!





3 comments:

tisme said...

I just wanted to let you know I visited and will add you to my blog list on my site.
Tammy

elsie123 said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm adding you to my blog list too. And your quilt is beautiful.

bingo~bonnie said...

hey Kim - I didn't know you had a blog! :) I just wanted to tell you how much I really like your random stars scattered about yoru quilt you made for Q's challenge to raise money for the Ronald McDonald house. ;)

I have a few chances entered in and I'd be so happy to win your quilt...although I bet you are hoping to win it too ;)

Hope find the time to begin getting into blogging... it can be a great way to sound off on what you are feeling and going thru. I can't imagine how it is learing to relive life with the illness you explained having. I have a step neice that has something similar.. and she goes thru a lot of pain.

I'm updating my blog list in my side bar on my blog soon and adding only HGTV firneds on it - mind if I add you? ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie